- Stage 1: Preliminary screening, scrutiny and evaluation of the nominations as per the criteria & segment
- Stage 2: Personal or virtual interviews will be organised for short listed nominations, if required
- Stage 3: Members of Management Board or Jury will visit the factory, office and business premises or Projects to understand the efforts and contributions, if necessary & visit will be planned with prior notice
- Stage 4: Final review and recommendation by the Jury Members to the Management Board for final consideration of nomination/s
- Stage 5: Announcement of award winners.
- Stage 6: Grand Awards Presentation Ceremony & function date will be communicated to the concerned parties
Notes: The Selection Committee reserves the right to change the nomination category from the award categories, according to the credentials presented by the applicants. This will be useful for the applicant to get appropriate recognition.
Submission of nomination form
- The complete nomination forms duly stamped, signed and sealed, along with the supporting documents and applicable entry
fees should be submitted to the Registered & Head Office address of Maharashtra Industry Development Association, 301,
Third Floor, Samruddhi Venture Park, SEEPZ-MIDC Central Road, Andheri (E) Mumbai – 400093. | Tel: 022 - 6951 1111,
the soft copies of the nomination form, documents and entry fees should also be sent to
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Presentation of Awards
- An Attractive Trophy / Memento/plaque along with a Recognition Certificate
- Branding of Award winners through the newsletter, display of information on the website, advertisements, interviews and quarterly & annual activity report of: Maharashtra Industry Development Association.
- The Award winners will be recognised as the “Mentor or Role Model of successful Entrepreneur”